We have put together 22 advice with which you can’t go wrong. These advice transcends generations and lifetimes. There is no failures with it and it does not go out of date or fashion.
We would love it if you add yours and also would appreciate if you share them on any of your social handles.
What are the 22 advice you must respect?
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully, and always.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. We all love, When you say, “I love you,” mean it.
5. If you mess up, When you say, “I’m sorry,” look the person in the eye.
6. Don’t rush, Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight. It might be all you need.
8. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name calling.
11. Don’t judge people by their relatives. No one chose theirs!
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
15. Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson. You haven’t lost after all
17. Remember the three R’s:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions.
18. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. Never Exonerate yourself
20. When your phone rings, Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Don’t ever forget to Spend some time alone.
22. Don’t ever forget to share this!
over to you, what do you think about these advice? is there anyone you specifically love and respect? Which of the advice will you swap and which will you not trade for diamond? which do you respect the most? share with us using the comment area below.